STEP 1 – Upon registering you will receive your Personal EshopWedrop Delivery Addresses for your online shopping in UK, Italy and soon Germany, France and Poland and US. Sign up here
STEP 2 – Shop from any of your favourite online stores. Here you can find some shops ideas but always feel free to use any other shop you might prefer! Shopping ideas
STEP 3 – On the online store’s check out, use your Personal EshopWedrop Delivery Address including your EshopWedrop ID (part of the address' body). There are many online shops that they are asking to fill in the address in two lines, we also include two lines for your shopping address (this is why you will find in your shopping addresses Address Line 1 / Address Line 2) Get your address
STEP 4 – Wait for our confirmation that your order arrived at your EshopWedrop Personal Delivery Address (please consider the delivery time in the respective country according to the local delivery option you selected when you placed the online order). Once your order has arrived at the EshopWedrop warehouse, our team will it arrange for the parcel to be delivered to Albania.
Step 5 – We know that shopping online might be stressful sometimes, that’s why we regularly inform you via e-mail about your parcels’ location and delivery status or you can check this anytime by logging into your EshopWedrop account or using the Track & Trace tool available on the EshopWedrop website. Track your Parcel
STEP 6 – You will receive an email notification, once your parcel has arrived in Albania. Home delivery? Job address delivery? Or you prefer to personally pick up your order from a collection point? You can select the option most convenient to you as soon as your parcels have arrived in Albania. Delivery Options
Thousands of online shoppers in Europe use EshopWedrop to deliver their parcels when shopping online from abroad.
Here are some of the reasons that EshopWedrop can be your favourite online shopping partner:
Brands you love, delivered to you: With EshopWedrop you have access to high quality and cheaper products from the biggest online retailers in Europe. Even from those that don’t deliver to Albania. EshopWedrop does!
Access to product sales across Europe: We all know that there are huge sales running online in markets such as the UK. Most of these products will be more expensive or not available in Albania! With EshopWedrop you can now shop for any products and enjoy the benefits of the discounts and sales these markets offer.
Consolidate your orders: It is likely that you want to buy products from multiply shops or even different countries, which can result in high delivery costs. With EshopWedrop, you can combine all your orders under one consolidated delivery and tracking number, so all your packages will be delivered together to you, saving you money and time when collecting them.
Price Calculator – You can estimate your delivery fees before you buy. It provides an estimate of the costs to delivery your parcels globally to your home address in Albania. Visit the EshopWedrop Price Calculator to estimate your parcel delivery costs. Visit the Price Calculator
Multiple Delivery & Collection Options – Online shopping means convenient shopping!
Deliver to your home? Or to your Work? Or even surprise a friend with a gift?
You can choose what’s most convenient for you, as EshopWedrop offers a variety of Delivery Options and Collection Points located around Albania. Find the most convenient Delivery & Collection point to you here: Delivery options
The USA EshopWedrop Origin warehouse is based in New York. This means, that every time you are shopping online from online retailers your parcels will be sent to the USA Origin Warehouse, and from there your parcels will be delivered to the UK warehouse, via Heathrow airport, before delivered to you in Albania.
When parcels arrive at London Heathrow Airport, UK, each of them is subject to import customs formalities – this allows the parcels to be circulated as EU parcels to any EU destination country without any other customs formalities during the transit or at destination.
Please find below a list with the products that cannot be delivered from USA to Europe subject to UK custom formalities:
- Soil, plants, roots, seeds, trees, ores, forage for animals, mineral manure, flowers and ornamental plants.
- Vegetables, bulbs, fruits, potatoes, dairy or other animal products – fish, eggs, honey, milk.
- Meat and meat offal - including ham, bacon, sausages and pate.
- Perishable products of any kind.
- Any food, supplement, drug or cosmetic that has been issued a Consumer Safety Advisory Warning.
- Live or dead animals, bees, crustaceans and other insects including other aquatic invertebrates, raw skins, raw furs.
- Wood, wooden charcoal, iron and steel, magnets, residues and wastes.
- Money, including Coins, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Bills, Banknotes or securities or Travel cheques.
- Art pieces or personal value objects.
- Jewellery, rough diamonds, gemstones, platinum, gold, silver or precious objects.
- Batteries, explosives, flammable substances, chemical products, sulpha, mineral fuels, resins, or other dangerous substances/radioactive substances.
- Aerosols, Water heaters, tanks with motor fuels, gasoline, diesel and other fuels, lighters containing fuel.
- Tear gas, mace & pepper spray, recipients containing gas, empty gas containers, gas masks & gas mask filters.
- Knifes, guns.
- Fireworks, gun powder, bullets, firearms, weapons, nuclear reactors, explosives, ammunition, military equipment, self-defence sprays, airbags.
- Illegal drugs, Psychedelic drugs, narcotics, pharmaceutical products (including veterinary), pesticides, herbicides, fungicides.
- Liquid, tobacco or alcoholic drinks with a concentration exceeding 70%.
- Sugar and salt.
- Perfume, essential oils or nail varnish.
- Photographic products.
- Cereals, pastry and various pet food products
It’s our priority to ensure your parcels are customs cleared and delivered to you. However, for parcels containing products as per the list above, we cannot be held liable for your losses. The authorities are at the extreme of confiscating and destroying these items.
We do apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
We strongly suggest before placing an order, that you read our Terms and Conditions – 3.10 (3) regarding size, packaging and contents of the Parcel.
Once signed up you will receive your Personal Delivery Addresses for your online shopping in the UK and Italy and very soon Gemrnay, France, Poland and the US. You can always find these addresses when you log in to your Personal EshopWedrop Account.
These are the main EshopWedrop Warehouse Addresses. When you are shopping online and use one of these addresses, your parcels are being delivered to the relevant country’s EshopWedrop Warehouse.
Via this process you can sometimes benefit from a free delivery option that online retailers often offer its customers. Meaning, you only have to pay for the costs associated for EshopWedrop to deliver your parcel to Albania.
Example: You have ordered a book from Amazon.co.uk that qualifies for free UK delivery and you have used your UK Personal EshopWedrop Delivery address at the checkout. This means that your parcel will first be sent to our UK EshopWedrop Warehouse allowing you to qualify for the Free delivery option that Amazon.co.uk sometimes offers. Your goods will then be delivered from the UK warehouse to Albania and you will charged based on the delivery charge you have selected.
Our system automatically sends email notifications to you as soon as we receive your parcel(s). The following details are included in our email notification for each parcel received:
A direct link to your EshopWedrop account where you can see a picture with your parcel (parcels) as well as all the details above.
Also, optionally, you can pre-notify us about the arrival of a parcel, using the dedicated form available in your EshopWedrop account. You can do this only if you want to.
You can select the final delivery of your parcels as soon as they arrive in our destination warehouse in Albania.
To collect your Parcels, you can choose from the following options:
1. Tirana Flagship
2. Collection Points
3. Door to Door
Origin warehouses can accept parcels during working days (Monday to Friday) from 9am till 5pm (local time)
- We kindly ask you to check if the online store has sent your products and if they were successfully delivered to your EshopWedrop shopping address.
- Did you receive a tracking number for the order from the online store? We recommend you use a track & trace delivery option, this sometimes costs (a little) more, but for peace of mind it is worth it.
- If the products were delivered, but the retailer did not correctly label your unique shopping address on the parcel, we will keep your parcels in the "Unidentified" category and will make investigations.
- We kindly ask you to contact us and send us all the details you have in order to clarify the situation.
We will inform you via email as soon as:
1. your parcels arrive in the EshopWedrop origin warehouses (your EshopWedrop shopping addresses)
2. your parcels depart towards the destination country
3. your parcels arrive in our warehouse from the destination country
4. your parcels, either arrive in the collection point indicated by you, or are handed over to the courier for the delivery to address detailed by you
5. the parcels are delivered to you.
Also, at any time you have the option to check your parcels in your EshopWedrop account. You will find here all the details and the status for all your parcels, consolidations, history, invoices raised to you, etc
Let's try this:
Check you have chosen the delivery country correctly.
Change "+44" (UK code) with "0" (zero) - ebay.co.uk
Delete +44 and leave only the rest of numbers - Amazon.co.uk
Absolutely! Our online shops directory is only for guidance and ideas for you to explore. You can buy from any online shop which is making deliveries to one of your EshopWedrop shopping addresses.
Please simply drop our Customer Service Team an email with details of your enquiry to: email@example.com