EshopWedrop Launches in Albania
07.03.2018 | Following [Albanian Courier’s] award of the EshopWedrop Albania franchise we are delighted to announce that the EshopWedrop service was today launched.
EshopWedrop is an award winning international cross border online delivery service operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, with Cyprus and now Albania. The EshopWedrop network provides consumers with an inexpenensive delivery solution that offers the freedom to purchase products from online retailers in UK, Germany, Italy, France, Poland and very soon the USA.
Denis Dragoni, Albanian Courier Director of Sales and Marketing, on the award of the franchise “We are excited about the launch of EshopWedrop.al, managed and operated by Albanian Courier, as it provides consumers with the unique opportunity to purchase products easily from thousands of online retailers and have them delivered to Albania at cost effective prices”
Denis Dragoni, added “One of the main drivers for the business and service benefits is the delivery cost to the consumer. The delivery tariffs are priced so that even with the cost of transport included, online purchases are not prohibitive for the consumer and they can therefore continue to shop competitively online”
Mircea Bandean, EshopWedrop Group Managing Director commented “We are very pleased to expand EshopWedrop into Albania, especially as ecommerce activity in Europe and in particular across the CEE region is increasing strongly. EshopWedrop is a unique service that expands online shopping possibilities for our customers and I am very pleased to say that we will soon expand these options even further to include US retailers also”
How does Eshopwedrop work?
- Upon registering at the EshopWedrop website the consumer receives a unique UK, Poland, Germany, Italy, and France personal online shopping addresses that they can use when shopping from online retailers.
- Consumers use their EshopWedrop delivery addresses when checking out on the website they are buying from.
- Consumers can track the status of their parcels via their EshopWedrop account
- Consumers can consolidate more parcels with their worldwide online shopping into one delivery and they have several last mile delivey options – they can choose to have their parcels delivered to an address or pick up from a covenient collection location.
2017 Award Wins:
- Chartered Institute of Transport & Logistics (CILT) Excellence Awards for Information Management
- The British International Freight Association’s (‘BIFA’) award for European Logistics
- Freight Transport Association (FTA) for Freight carrier of the year, in partnership with Delamode.
2017 Shortlisted Finalists
- Global Freight Awards for Service Innovation category
Sign up today and receive your first EshopWedrop delivery from any online shop in Europe or USA for FREE!
Shop from USA & Europe Receive in Lithuania
1st DELIVERY FREE